Falcon British Nursery is expanding. We are always looking for qualified and experienced staff to join Falcon family.
|Practitioner Job Description|
|Accountant Job Description|
|Registrar Job Description|
|Cleaning Staff and Support Staff Job Description|
|Curriculum Co-ordinator Job Description|
|Teaching Assistant Job Description|
|Nurse Job Description|
|Safeguarding Children Policy|
|Whistle Blowing Policy|
|School Inclusion and Equality Policy|
Practitioners / Key Workers / Teachers Wanted
Falcon British Nursery, the premier nursery school with the largest outdoor area on Abu Dhabi island and UK Accredited is looking for staff to join its fast expanding team.
- Inspire children aged 0 – 4 years old.
- Work in a dynamic team and have a positive attitude
- Communicate well with staff and management
- Take leadership of projects or tasks not in your job description and expand your job description
- Be proactive with problem solving
- Follow instructions, follow policy and be an ambassador for the school
- Aim for education excellence
- Follow the mission, vision and values of the school
- Guard against wastage of resources, water, electricity and reduce and reuse waste produced by the school where possible
- Assess and plan children’s learning according to EYFS and focus on their wellbeing.
- Practice safety and safeguarding and help children protect the school premises, equipment and the environment
- Keep accurate records of progress and attainment and focus on student’s weaker areas. Produce accurate reports on time.
- Complete your work on time, properly and without creating additional work for others
- Support parents by communicating with them and keeping them up to date
- Create an awesome homeroom using school resources as well as recycled items
- Guard against gossip and defamatory talk always
- Have an attested degree or equivalent
Numerous benefits including:
- Above industry average salary
- A free child place at the school
- Fantastic team
- Flexible timings according to requirements
- Paid vacation
- In addition to medical insurance, flight allowance depending on your immigration status and qualification.
Quick Falcon Bio
Falcon British Nursery, the premier nursery in Abu Dhabi, situated in the calm leafy suburbs around Zayed Sports City, close to Mediclinic Hospital and next to the VIP entrance of Zayed Grand Mosque and the only NDNA e-Quality UK accredited nursery school in Abu Dhabi is looking for an English teacher / practitioner for our children aged 3 to 4 years.
We are within easy access of all main driving bridges onto and off Abu Dhabi island – Sheikh Zayed Bridge, Maqta Bridge and Mussafah Bridge and we are a trilingual nursery school catering to over 200 children aged 6 weeks to 4 years.
Do you have a degree or CACHE 3 or similar?
Do you have experience?
Are you enthusiastic?
Are you able to work in a team, follow policies and demonstrate passion for early years?
Are you able to plan based on observations for the needs of your students and can you create accurate assessments?
Are you able to use an app based system instead of paper records?
Are you able to build good parent partnerships?
If you are able to answer yes to these questions, you may have what it takes to work at Falcon British Nursery.
Join a team of 50 dedicated staff members.
We provide a 2 year work visa as well as Daman or AXA medical insurance, a good remuneration package for the full 12 months of the year, paid vacation, a 5 day work week, a yearly flight allowance and external CPD. If you have a child in our nursery, we offer a full free place for the times you are working.
We are an equal opportunity employer for women as per government requirements and we are committed to safeguarding the well-being of all students. We are very excited to hear from you.
Contact our HR department today by completing the information on this page or emailing email@example.com
Join your future today.