Falcon British Nursery cleaning staff and support staff job description
||Experience working with students or in a school environment.|
Reporting to the deputy/supervisor, principal, HR manager
Remain within the scope of practice.
- To implement and promote all Policies and the Staff Rules.
- To ensure their safety and welfare of the children at all times.
- To carry out physical duties required during housekeeping.
- To be responsible for maintaining the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the nursery premises.
This is achieved by:
- Ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of all nursery rooms including floor coverings, walls and balconies, windows etc nsuring the daily thorough cleaning of all nursery furniture and equipment. – ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of nursery kitchens including equipment such as microwaves, fridges and kitchen cupboards etc
- Ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of all nursery furniture and equipment. – ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of nursery kitchens including equipment such as microwaves, fridges and kitchen cupboards etc
- Ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of child and staff toilet areas – ensuring the daily thorough cleaning of other nursery areas including outside, corridors, hallways, bathrooms and all other areas of the nursery.
- Working with the stock controller to maintain sufficient supplies of domestic consumables eg. Interfold paper towels, toilet rolls, liquid soap, cleaning materials etc
- To work as part of a team and contribute positively to that staff team.
- To ensure that all information pertaining to Falcon British Nursery, its operation, children, staff and parents remains confidential.
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be confident, hardworking and conscientious, and at all times promote good practice.
- To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and at all times promote the good name and ethos of Falcon British Nursery.
- To cover any other reasonable responsibilities as appropriate, at the request of the deputy, principal or HR manager