To provide and maintain a high quality service to children and their families working as part of a staff team to meet children’s individual needs.
- To achieve the mission vision and values of Falcon British Nursery
- To abide by the Falcon pillars of safety, care/wellbeing and learning
- To be an ambassador for our school, early years education, eco education, EYFS and the UAE.
Children and Families:
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with children and families.
- To plan and deliver a wide range of activities to meet children’s needs.
- To work within the EYFS and promote high standards of care for the children.
- To assume responsibility for key children and ensure their developmental needs are met, accurately recorded and learning diaries are up to date.
- To maintain a child centred environment by reviewing displays, resources and room lay out with the team.
- To use observation and reflective practice to contribute to planning and evaluation in the setting.
- To maintain children’s safety and wellbeing at all times during attendance at the setting and on trips.
- To take any action required to ensure the safety and welfare of children and to report any concern immediately to the Admin team and management.
- To ensure good communication between staff and parent’s/carers.